VOTED DEVON'S TOP BEAUTY SPOT AND CHOSEN AS ONE OF THE WWF'S AMAZING FAMILY DAYS OUT!
No visit to Devon would be complete without a visit to Dartmoor's famous Becky Falls, where we've been welcoming visitors since 1903. The falls are an iconic Dartmoor landmark, and a day out here can be as gentle or as adventurous as you wish. All of our activities and shows are included in the entry price, so there are no extras to pay once you're inside.
So come breathe some of the purest air in England, see the most beautiful place in Devon and enjoy a very, very warm welcome!
* All activities included in the price
* Choice of stunning woodland and waterfall walks, graded according to ability
* Children's letterboxing (find the stamps) trail with free prize for every child
* Awesome hands-on animal encounter shows at weekends and school holidays
* Feed the animals at our twice-daily feeding sessions
* Children's Explorer Backpacks available to borrow
* Indoor children's crafts and reptile centre
* Dogs very welcome!
As well as being voted Devon's Top Beauty Spot, Becky Falls was also chosen as one of the World Wildlife Fund's Amazing Family Days Out, so you can be sure your visit is going to be fun as well as stunning. Choose the Blue Trail for our Children's Letterboxing activity (with a small prize for every child), choose the Red Trail for a more challenging walk or to visit the Main Falls and, for those who fancy something a little more rugged, try the Purple Trail and Lower Falls for a real sense of Swallows and Amazons-style adventure! There's something for all ages, so bring the whole family, including the dog!
And remember, once you've paid your entrance fee, all the activities are included - so there's nothing else to pay. Becky Falls - for a perfect Dartmoor Day!