A modern detached family house in a quiet residential street, in Upper Brixham, on the hills above Brixham town.
This cottage is conveniently placed for friends and families to explore this lovely part of the country.
Step inside the open plan living area and there is an immediate sense of light, space and style with Italian marble floors and modern furniture.
There is a kitchen with dining area and a sitting area which has folding patio doors that opens up the entire wall and lets the fresh sea air in.
Upstairs there are two lovely double bedrooms and a bunk room, ideal for a group of six.
Outside, the fully enclosed garden has a sloping lawn and a sunny patio with furniture, where it is tempting to sit all day whilst admiring the open views.
There is plenty of parking on the driveway, so you can leave the car behind and take a walk to the busy harbour side area of Brixham, where you can watch the fishermen land their catch or investigate one of the many family-run restaurants offering fresh fish and the finest of local produce.
The walking in this area of Devon is spectacular.
Either take a stroll along the beautiful River Dart to visit the beloved home of Agatha Christie, now owned by the National Trust or follow the South West Coast Path to Kingswear and take a ferry trip across to Dartmouth.
There are beaches and coves to discover on the English Riviera and plenty of pubs to visit in interesting villages like Totnes and Stoke Gabriel.
A quiet base and plenty on offer for Devon enthusiasts.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in living area
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with BT Vision, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pubs and harbour 2 miles
- Note: There are 15 steps from the driveway down to the front entrance door
- Note: The garden is very steep and may not be suitable for the less mobile.