A delightful first floor apartment set within the owners' Grade II listed Devon farmhouse, near the tranquil, rural village of Spreyton, close to the boundary of Dartmoor National Park.
The well-furnished interior of this Spreyton self-catering apartment, with a blend of character and contemporary, feels light and airy, and is reached by an external stone staircase, plus this holiday home has its own entrance separate from the main house.
A perfect romantic retreat, this Devon self-catering apartment has use of a sunny courtyard, which provides a relaxing place to sit and watch the swallows swooping near their nest.
There is a lovely walk to the well-known village pub from this Spreyton self-catering apartment, along the country lanes of Devon, and nearby is the Two Moors Way long distance walk linking Dartmoor and Exmoor, which takes you through unspoilt scenery.
The area surrounding Spreyton offers the opportunity to enjoy other country pursuits, such as pony trekking across the wilds of the moor, golfing and lake fishing.
There are many interesting places near this Devon self-catering apartment, including Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre, the National Trust-owned Castle Drogo, which is situated above the River Teign, the ancient stannary town of Chagford, Okehampton and the attractive market town of Crediton.
There is bound to be a warm Devonshire welcome at this idyllic Spreyton cottage apartment.
All first floor. One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with dressing table. Bathroom with double bath, separate shower, basin, bidet and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and bath robes inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared use of the owners' rear courtyard with furniture and front lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: There are two steps in the hall/landing
- Note: This apartment is accessed via an external staircase.