A second floor period apartment, in an attractive, quiet terraced Victorian townhouse in the historic waterside Stonehouse area of Plymouth, 200 yards from the shingle beach.
This traditional, self-catering apartment provides everything you need for an enjoyable, comfortable holiday, making a lovely place to relax and rest between exploring all that Plymouth and the surrounds have to offer.
There is one comfortable bedroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a gas fire in an attractive Victorian fireplace, a Plasma TV, plus a futon sofa bed for added flexibility.
The historic Royal William Yard, with its plethora of restaurants, and The Barbican harbour area, with plenty of fashionable bistros, pubs and artisan shops are both a short stroll away.
You don't need a car, either, to enjoy Plymouth and the surrounding area; it is easy to hop on a bus for some retail therapy at Drake's Circus Mall, or take in a show at Plymouth Pavilion.
A wonderful apartment for couples wanting to enjoy this vibrant waterfront city.
All second floor. One king-size double bedroom with shower cubicle. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire and futon sofa bed.
- Electric heaters with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer in first floor laundry room, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray with a selection of disks, stereo/CD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Free car park 50 yards from property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and shingle beach 5 mins walk.