single-storey annexe adjoining the owners’ home situated in the picturesque village of Holcombe, between the seaside resorts of Dawlish and Teignmouth.
Away from the hustle and bustle but only a ten minute walk to the coast, this cottage will appeal to couples looking for a peaceful stay and a friendly welcome.
The sitting room with Sky TV overlooks the owners’ garden, where guests have their own little private corner to sit in the sun and enjoy the sea air.
There is a well-equipped kitchen plus a spacious double bedroom and a shower room.
Near to the apartment is Smugglers Lane leading to the tiny inlet at the end of Teignmouth sea wall, where booty was unloaded in days gone by and where there is access to the beach and sea wall path to Teignmouth.
In the evening take a five minute stroll to the traditional village pub at Holcombe which serves great food and local ales.
The long sandy beach at Dawlish Warren has a Blue Flag award and is backed by dunes and a large nature reserve, plus there is a golf course and seasonal beach entertainment.
Nearby is the fabulous Paignton Zoo, home to thousands of animals, the Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway and Brixham Harbour where you can buy the catch of the day.
Further afield the resort town of Torquay has elegant gardens and plenty of shops and nightlife.
A convenient holiday apartment within a stroll of the South West Coast Path.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with full Sky including Sky Sports and Movies, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared use of owners’ garden with private seating area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There are four steps to access this property.