A lovely, detached barn conversion set amid 13 acres of fields and landscaped grounds, on the outskirts of Broadwoodkelly, 3 miles from Winkleigh.
Restored to a high standard, the property boasts an airy sitting room with woodburner, a spacious master bedroom with mezzanine area, many exposed beams and areas of exposed stonework, and a decked patio with views over a small private lake and acres of woodland and rolling fields.
Wander down to the wooden jetty, stroll through the meadows or talk to the horses in the adjacent paddock.
With miles of country lanes and the heather tors of Dartmoor to explore, fabulous fishing within 10 miles and the North Devon Coast just an hour away, there's plenty to see and do in this seductively beautiful area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x family room with double bed, single bed, double futon sofa bed and mezzanine level overlooking living area, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite (wet room-style shower room with shower, basin and WC). Bathroom with bath with shower over, WC and basin. Fully fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Electric convector heaters with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer in communal utility room, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decked patio with garden furniture
- Shared use of main garden with lake and garden furniture
- Shared heated indoor swimming pool (available 10am - 6pm and at other times by arrangements)
- Well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pubs and shop 3 miles
- Note: Due to mezzanine level and unfenced lake, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 4 adults and 3 children
- Note: Water supply is from a bore hole.