This corner-terrace chalet is situated in a block of similar properties on a family holiday park in Dawlish Warren, on the South Devon coast.
This Dawlish holiday cottage will appeal to families wanting a convenient and safe holiday location near the coast, with on-site entertainment and a comfortable base to return to after an active day on the beach.
The open plan living area of this Dawlish holiday cottage has a light and sunny sitting area and a well-fitted kitchen with dining area, ideal for a sociable family stay.
Upstairs in this holiday cottage near Dawlish is a double bedroom plus a family room.
This Dawlish cottage opens out to shared lawns and well-kept gardens where there is seating, paths and plenty of room for children to explore in a safe environment.
On this Dawlish holiday park there are many on-site facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, children's playground, crazy golf, sports area and a restaurant overlooking the seafront.
The long sandy family beach with its Blue Flag award is a five minute walk from this Dawlish holiday cottage, and is adjacent to a National Nature Reserve famous for sand dunes, wildlife and fabulous walks.
There is plenty to occupy families within a short drive of this Dawlish holiday cottage, including Exmouth Model Railway, Powderham Castle, Crealy Great Adventure Park and Bicton Park with plenty of activities for children.
A fabulous location for a family seaside holiday in Devon.
Two bedrooms with TVs: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 2 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric convector heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, DVDs and board games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared grounds inc. gardens, children's playground, free crazy golf and sports ground
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and restaurant with bar 5 mins walk
- Note: Use of swimming pool charged at £5 per adult, £3 per child per week, passes available from reception
- Note: Swimming pool and entertainment available Easter to end of October
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar
- Note: There is an open stairway in the property, children to be supervised.