This beautifully furnished lodge with a hot tub is situated on the Honicombe Manor resort in over 20-acres of rolling countryside, close to the village of St Ann’s Chapel near Gunnislake.
Set in a perfect location for touring all of Cornwall, South Devon and both Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor, this property is ideal for a family or friends.
As you arrive at the lodge you will appreciate the tranquil picturesque setting and entering you will notice that the lodge has been designed as an upside down property to make the most of the views from the balcony on the first floor.
All the three bedrooms plus a shower room are located on the ground floor, with two twin bedded rooms and a double benefitting from a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, as well as French doors which lead out onto the patio and hot tub where no doubt many happy hours will be spent in total relaxation.
All the bedrooms have flat screen TVs with built-in DVD and Freeview.
On the first floor is the cosy and well-furnished open plan living area with massive sofas, a comfortable dining area and a well-equipped kitchen, to prepare the meals which can be enjoyed on the balcony whatever time of day.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty you will find lots of walking and cycling trails right on the doorstep to make the most of the stunning Tamar Valley.
With so many attractions close to hand you will always find something to do whatever the weather.
Further afield if you wish to take a trip to the naval port and city of Plymouth a scenic train trip from the close by beautiful riverside village of Calstock is thoroughly recommended.
In a location offering the opportunity to explore all this fascinating and beautiful area has to offer, a stay at this lodge will offer a relaxing break all year round.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked patio with hot tub and furniture
- First floor balcony with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at nearby Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Jack-and-Jill bathroom accessed from double bedroom and hall.