This cosy, single-storey detached lodge sits on the edge of a cluster of a dozen chalets on a small, quiet site, near the small village of Highampton.
The open plan living area is an ideal space for families to gather after a day in the countryside and the two bedrooms share a shower room.
Outside, the cottage has its own decking area which is ideal for relaxing, listening to the birds or having a BBQ in the evening.
This is an ideal rural getaway for families as no matter what the weather you can enjoy the on-site heated indoor swimming pool and coin-operated sauna.
For the children there is a wooden adventure play area located in the three and a half acres of grounds.
There is also a fishing lake where enthusiasts can see what they catch, or you can relax and watch the dragonflies.
The friendly village is a short walk from the chalet, where you can buy bread and milk or have a meal in the thatched pub.
This part of rural Devon is known as Ruby Country and has some spectacular off road trails for walking or cycling.
Further afield, the stunning coastline offers plenty of beaches, ideal for surfing, swimming and rock pool gazing.
This quiet spot in Devon offers a host of opportunities for relaxation and discovery, at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, coin-operated washing machine and tumble in utility, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared on-site fishing, children’s play area and indoor heated swimming pool with coin-operated sauna open all year from 9am to 7pm
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Unfenced fishing lake on-site, children to be supervised.