A superb detached house situated in the village of Harrowbarrow overlooking the beautiful Tamar Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in south east Cornwall.
This immaculate cottage in Harrowbarrow is situated adjacent to the owners' home and has extensive sloping lawned gardens with wonderful far reaching views.
Ideal for a family holiday away from the crowds, this Harrowbarrow cottage has an open plan living area with French doors that lead you out onto a balcony.
There are three lovely bedrooms at this well-furnished Harrowbarrow cottage, two of which are on the ground floor, and completing the property are two shower rooms.
This Harrowbarrow cottage has its own private garden below which is a secluded wooded area where ball games and badminton can be played and where children can let off steam.
Alternatively, both children and adults will enjoy the outdoor solar heated swimming pool, or unwind in the covered seating area with a cold drink.
For those needing a quiet moment, the lovely wildlife area offers a tranquil setting for relaxing and bird watching.
Close by is the Tamar Trails park, which is set in a woodland area above the River Tamar and provides cycleways, walks and tree surfing.
A few minutes' drive from this Harrowbarrow cottage is Cotehele, a beautiful National Trust property with gardens, riverside walks and cafés, or why not visit Morwhellam Quay to explore the area's mining heritage?
Further afield is the award-winning pannier market town of Tavistock on the edge of Dartmoor and the vibrant waterside city of Plymouth with National Marine Aquarium, historic Barbican quay and plenty of restaurants.
This Harrowbarrow cottage is an excellent base for exploring both Cornwall and Devon.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin. Two shower rooms with shower, basin and WC (one on ground floor). Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Freeview), DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture, woodland area and wildlife garden
- Shared outdoor solar heated swimming pool (40' x 20') with covered seating, changing room and furniture, available last week in May to 2nd week in Sep inclusive
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Pool is shared with owners and their neighbour.