This traditional Victorian house is situated on a quiet, tree-lined road in Torquay, just a mile from the seafront and five minutes' walk from the train station. The property provides several cosy apartments, attached to the owners’ home, where you are assured a warm welcome. The stunning focal point is the entrance hallway and imposing staircase with original wooden handrails; all of the apartments lead off this central area and have tall ceilings and fine decorative features. Each apartment has free off road parking, use of a communal laundry room, WiFi and a small shared garden area. Although the apartments are smoke-free there are designated external smoking areas. Within a ten minute walk of the apartments is Torre Abbey and gardens, a fine house with Medieval origins, an interesting art collection and a tea room with sea views. A little further on is the delectable Torre Abbey Sands, part of the English Riviera and living up to its name with fine quality sands, views and sunshine. Torquay has a good choice of alternative beaches including Meadfoot Beach or Oddicombe Beach in Babbacombe which is reached by a quirky old cliff railway. As well as stunning beaches, Torquay is home to Kent’s Cavern, an exciting prehistoric cave system, Babbacombe model village and a coastal zoo, all providing wet weather alternatives to the beach. These apartments provide very handy accommodation in the heart of Torquay.
This pretty garden studio flat is conveniently situated on the ground floor at the rear of the house, and provides a quiet room for two.
Entered from the rear garden, this flat feels lights and airy and is well equipped for a comfy stay.
With a comfortable double bed and separate shower room it is ideal for a couple.
Guests can wander between their studio flat and the shared patio and lawned garden with sun loungers.
Within walking distance to the beach and with a warm welcome from the resident owners, you’ll no doubt want to return!
All ground floor. Open plan studio room with one double bed, kitchenette, dining area and sitting area. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, shared free use of laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, radio, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach and town centre 1 mile
- Railway station 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a mobility scooter for hire on a first come, first served basis, at additional cost with third party insurance, please contact the owner for more information.