This traditional Victorian house is situated on a quiet, tree-lined road in Torquay, just a mile from the seafront and five minutes' walk from the train station. The property provides several cosy apartments, attached to the owners’ home, where you are assured a warm welcome. The stunning focal point is the entrance hallway and imposing staircase with original wooden handrails; all of the apartments lead off this central area and have tall ceilings and fine decorative features. Each apartment has free off road parking, use of a communal laundry room, WiFi and a small shared garden area. Although the apartments are smoke-free there are designated external smoking areas. Within a ten minute walk of the apartments is Torre Abbey and gardens, a fine house with Medieval origins, an interesting art collection and a tea room with sea views. A little further on is the delectable Torre Abbey Sands, part of the English Riviera and living up to its name with fine quality sands, views and sunshine. Torquay has a good choice of alternative beaches including Meadfoot Beach or Oddicombe Beach in Babbacombe which is reached by a quirky old cliff railway. As well as stunning beaches, Torquay is home to Kent’s Cavern, an exciting prehistoric cave system, Babbacombe model village and a coastal zoo, all providing wet weather alternatives to the beach. These apartments provide very handy accommodation in the heart of Torquay.
This first floor studio flat has a light and airy feel with tall ceilings and large original feature windows with shutters.
With everything you need for a holiday by the sea, this hotel room style apartment is perfect for your next trip to Devon.
All first floor. Open plan studio room with one king-size double bed, kitchenette, dining area and sitting area. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared free use of laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach and town centre 1 mile
- Railway station 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a mobility scooter for hire on a first come, first served basis, at additional cost with third party insurance, please contact the owner for more information.