This traditional Victorian house is situated on a quiet, tree-lined road in Torquay, just a mile from the seafront and five minutes' walk from the train station. The property provides several cosy apartments, attached to the owners’ home, where you are assured a warm welcome. The stunning focal point is the entrance hallway and imposing staircase with original wooden handrails; all of the apartments lead off this central area and have tall ceilings and fine decorative features. Each apartment has free off road parking, use of a communal laundry room, WiFi and a small shared garden area. Although the apartments are smoke-free there are designated external smoking areas. Within a ten minute walk of the apartments is Torre Abbey and gardens, a fine house with Medieval origins, an interesting art collection and a tea room with sea views. A little further on is the delectable Torre Abbey Sands, part of the English Riviera and living up to its name with fine quality sands, views and sunshine. Torquay has a good choice of alternative beaches including Meadfoot Beach or Oddicombe Beach in Babbacombe which is reached by a quirky old cliff railway. As well as stunning beaches, Torquay is home to Kent’s Cavern, an exciting prehistoric cave system, Babbacombe model village and a coastal zoo, all providing wet weather alternatives to the beach. These apartments provide very handy accommodation in the heart of Torquay.
This spacious first floor flat is situated in the main house and is ideal for families, having an open plan living area with double futon sofa bed and a large wall-mounted TV.
Off this are a twin bedroom and a shower room.
There are plenty of activities within a bus ride away or short drive, no matter what the weather.
All first floor. One twin bedroom. Open plan living area with kitchenette, dining area and sitting area with double futon. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared free use of laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach and town centre 1 mile
- Railway station 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a mobility scooter for hire on a first come, first served basis, at additional cost with third party insurance, please contact the owner for more information.