This detached Norwegian log cabin is situated in the grounds of Fingle Glen Golf Hotel near Tedburn St Mary in the heart of Devon.
Ideal for golf enthusiasts, but also offering other fabulous on-site facilities, this Tedburn St Mary holiday lodge overlooks the 18-hole golf course and provides cosy accommodation with two double bedrooms and a generous open plan living space.
Outside this Tedburn St Mary self-catering lodge there is a balcony where you can sip a refreshing drink and take in the clean Devon air.
The golf course offers a challenging 5,719 yard course with par of 70 for men and 71 for women.
Other facilities that come free with this Tedburn St Mary holiday lodge are a golf academy, driving range, beauty suite, and on-site restaurant and bar.
There is plenty to explore in the area of Tedburn St Mary too, with walks in Dartmoor National Park or a visit to the historic city of Exeter, with theatres, modern shopping arcades and the picturesque wharf area.
This Tedburn self-catering lodge provides excellent opportunities for sport or relaxation, both in beautiful surroundings.
Note: This property is situated on the same site as Dartmoor Edge Lodge, and together they can accommodate 8 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi (by arrangement with owner)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Balcony with seating
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Use of on-site facilities inc. 18-hole golf course, golf academy, driving range, beauty suite, bicycle hire, restaurant and bar
- Village shop and pub 1.8 miles.