Ideally located for families who love the outdoors and also for touring all of Cornwall as well as South Devon and the moors, this comfortable lodge is situated on the Honicombe Manor Resort in the stunning Tamar Valley.
With your own private hot tub as well as full use of all the resort's leisure facilities for which the owners’ have provided membership, you will always find plenty to do whatever the weather.
There are four bedrooms here with a double and a twin on each of the two floors as well as a bathroom on the first floor and a shower room on the ground floor.
The open plan living area offers a cosy sitting area, dining area and kitchen with a sit-up breakfast bar.
This room opens right on to the patio situated alongside the hot tub with the barbecue giving you the opportunity for a spot of alfresco dining.
Just several minutes’ walk from the lodge will take you to the leisure club, with two swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor as well as a well-equipped gym.
With a bar and restaurant situated within the manor house and a fine selections of walks and cycle trails all around you will find all you need without the need to take the car.
However you must not miss the opportunity to visit the nearby Siblyback Lake and Outdoor and Active centre providing family-friendly activities whether for beginners or keen watersport enthusiasts, an ideal opportunity to learn something new.
With so many beautiful villages close by to explore including the idyllic riverside village of Calstock and the outstanding National Trust properties there will always be a choice when deciding your day out.
An ideal location for a holiday or short well-deserved break at any time of year.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Wii, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only), including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, children's play area, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile