Situated in an ideal location for touring Cornwall, South Devon, Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor, this Alpine-style lodge offers comfortable accommodation and is set in glorious rolling countryside on the Honicombe Manor Resort, close to Gunnislake.
With all the benefits of the free leisure passes, your holiday can be as active or relaxing as you choose.
With indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts and a gym, there is plenty to keep you busy.
After an action-packed day you can head back to the lodge to relax in your private hot tub, whilst planning the next day ahead.
The lodge is designed in a clever upside down style, to make the most of the beautiful countryside views from the balcony, which adjoins the impressive open plan living room.
With contemporary furniture to enjoy alfresco dining and sun loungers for total relaxation, the balcony is the perfect spot to return to, after a day out exploring this delightful area.
There are three ground floor bedrooms, with the double having a Jack-and-Jill access to a modern bathroom.
The two twin bedrooms are both situated close to the family shower room.
The first floor open plan living room has a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable dining area and a cosy sitting area opening out onto the balcony.
Whilst there is a bar and restaurant on the resort an enjoyable walk will take you to the village pub, The Rifle Volunteer, serving good food and local ales with regular events being held throughout the year.
With walks and cycling trails right from the door, and so many villages and attractions to visit all within a short drive, this lodge offers relaxing, comfortable accommodation all year round.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony.
- Electric central heating and electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Patio with hot tub and furniture, balcony with furniture and sun loungers
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Bar and restaurant on the resort open during main season
- Note: Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Note: Due to the balcony children must be supervised at all times.