A fabulous first floor apartment in the owner’s Devon farmhouse, with spectacular views of the surrounding rolling meadows towards Dartington Church.
Providing a peaceful base to explore the stunning South Hams, Billany has been thoughtfully furnished to provide compact and well-equipped holiday accommodation amongst an attractive Devon farm setting.
The open plan living area is bright and sociable, and guests will also find three comfortable bedrooms along with a small shower room and a convenient separate cloakroom.
Outside, why not enjoy the peace and quiet of the country in the private sunny garden whilst taking in the views across Dartington?
The village can be found just 20 minutes’ walk along a small country lane or a few minutes by car.
Dartington has an exceedingly good reputation for its 14th century thatched pub, interesting boutique shops selling fine local produce and of course all the activities along the River Dart including walks, boat cruises and fishing.
The lively market town of Totnes is only a couple of miles away and the beaches in the South Hams are second to none in Devon, provide safe bathing, family activities and spectacular walks along the South West Coast Path.
A comfy farmhouse stay is sure to be had in this welcoming holiday home, in a beautiful part of south Devon.
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x single. Shower room with shower and basin. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Shared external utility.
- Central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private enclosed front garden with furniture and with swings
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The property is on a working farm which is not owned by the owners