This lovely lodge is situated on the Honicombe Manor resort near to Gunnislake in Cornwall.
Driving to the resort is a pleasure in itself as you wind through the country roads in the beautiful Tamar Valley surrounded by woodland, fields and streams.
As you arrive at the lodge you will find you have everything you need for a fabulous holiday.
Cleverly designed in a upside down style to make the most of the beautiful views, the bedrooms and bathroom are on the ground floor with the double bedroom having the benefit of French doors leading directly out on to the decked terrace and patio, a lovely spot for breakfast.
The first floor is dominated by the spacious open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen and a seating area which leads out on to the balcony.
The resort is set in over 20 acres of rolling countryside and has plenty to keep you occupied.
Honicombe Manor has both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, as well as a fully equipped gym, tennis court and children’s play area.
With so much to see and do on site, you could be forgiven for never leaving the park, however guests should try to make the most of the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that is all around.
Ideal for walkers and cyclists, with many tracks and trails right on the doorstep, there are many well-established tourist attractions in the area including Calstock, Cotehele and Mowellham Quay all close by.
For anyone wishing for a day away from the countryside, take the scenic train ride from Calstock into Plymouth for some retail therapy and to sample the local restaurants.
With so much to do and see, this lodge offers the perfect location for a wonderful holiday in a stunning location throughout the year.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Patio with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, children's play area, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Manor bar and restaurant on-site - opening times vary
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.