This comfortable end-terrace bungalow is located in the beautiful grounds of Honicombe Manor Park, on the outskirts of the small village of Gunnislake in the beautiful Tamar Valley.
With the wide range of activities and lots of walking and cycling trails right on the doorstep, this charming cottage is ideal for friends and families wishing to explore this lovely part of the country, and ideally located for touring Devon and Cornwall.
Arriving at the bungalow you will pass the Manor house and both indoor and outdoor swimming pools on the park.
All the accommodation is on the one floor, and the bungalow has an open plan living room with kitchen, dining and sitting areas.
There are also three bedrooms, one double and two twin, together with a bathroom with a bath, ready for a luxurious soak at the end of a day exploring the moors and coastline.
Outside this charming cottage, there is a private patio with furniture where you can relax with a refreshing drink or dine alfresco after a busy day out.
There's also an open, uninterrupted space to the front of the Bungalow providing privacy and play area for children and set in over 20 acres of rolling countryside Honicombe Manor Park is surrounded by woodland, fields and streams.
Leisure facilities are available at the park, an excellent venue for a family day out, just a half hour drive away.
A short drive from this attractive cottage is the beautiful Tudor mansion, Cotehele House, where a stunning riverside walk will take you into the delightful village of Calstock.
Here the adventurous can hire canoes to explore the river before returning to one of the excellent pubs in the village for well-deserved refreshment.
Being located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the North Cornwall Mining World Heritage Site, there are so many places of interest close by, and the famous naval city of Plymouth is easily reached by either car or train from Gunnislake.
With so much to do and see this is the perfect base for a relaxing holiday whatever time of year.
Note: This property is two minutes' walk from 32 Valley Lodge, together they sleep 12.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (one zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over. Separate basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- WiFi available on-site in leisure areas
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Mobile grocery shop at park daily
- Manor House Pub and restaurant on site – opening times vary
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess, tennis courts and children's play area
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only).