This attractive holiday lodge is set amongst woodland in the beautiful grounds of Honicombe Manor Holiday Village in the hamlet of St Ann's Chapel near Gunnislake.
In a secluded quiet setting on the edge of the site, this cottage is a perfect getaway for countryside lovers and birdwatchers.
Providing modest comfy accommodation with an upside down arrangement to take advantage of the stunning outlook from the open plan living room and balcony, the cottage feels cosy and welcoming.
With an on-site swimming pool, tennis court and walks from the doorstep to nearby NT Cotehele alongside the sweeping Tamar River, there is something to occupy the whole family.
For the less energetic, there is a picturesque train journey to Plymouth from the local station, where passengers enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Tamar Valley, an AONB, on the way.
Children will love the donkey sanctuary within walking distance or maybe visit Morwhellham Quay where The Edwardian Farm was filmed, which is a Victorian mining village with lots of activities within the living history theme.
Dartmoor National Park is a short drive away providing walks, historic legends and plenty of ponies.
This cosy lodge provides an ideal base to explore the well-known Tamar Valley.
Note: This property is near to 50 Valley Lodge, together they sleep 12.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan first floor living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Patio doors to balcony.
- Electric storage heaters Oct - May, panel heaters Jun - Sep and wall-mounted convector heaters all year round
- Electric cooker, fridge, TV, DVD
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car in front of lodge, plus other off road parking spaces on-site
- Balcony with views toward open countryside
- Front decking with hot tub
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved pet welcome at £10 per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site bar/restaurant 300 yards away
- Nearest village shop and pub 1 mile, additional pubs and restaurants just a short drive
- Note: WiFi available in on-site games room only
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: The owner requires 2 days' notice for use of the hot tub