This modest stone-built lodge-style holiday cottage sits in the peaceful grounds of Honicombe Manor Holiday Village near Gunnislake and St Ann's Chapel.
In a beautiful wooded setting, this Honicombe Manor cottage offers simple, modern accommodation with a sunny balcony overlooking open countryside, perfect for alfresco dining.
The energetic can walk a couple of miles from the Honicombe Manor cottage to nearby NT Cotehele, a beautiful estate by the River Tamar with woodland walks and formal gardens.
For the less energetic, take a train from Gunnislake to Plymouth, enjoying the spectacular scenery of the Tamar Valley on the way.
Close to your Honicombe Manor cottage is an interesting donkey sanctuary, the Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay, and Dartmoor National Park.
After all this sightseeing, return to this Honicombe Manor cottage to relax and unwind.
Note: This property is near to 51 Valley Lodge, together they sleep 12.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan first floor living area with kitchen area, dining area and sitting area. Patio doors to balcony.
- Electric storage heaters Oct - May, panel heaters Jun - Sep and wall-mounted convector heaters all year round
- Electric cooker, fridge, TV, DVD
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car in front of lodge, plus other off road parking spaces on-site
- Balcony with views toward open countryside
- Front decking with hot tub
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved pet welcome at £10 per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site bar/restaurant 300 yards away
- Nearest village shop and pub 1 mile, additional pubs and restaurants just a short drive
- Note: WiFi available in on-site games room only
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: The owner requires 2 days' notice for use of the hot tub