This detached holiday lodge is located in the beautiful sloping wooded valley of the Honicombe Manor Holiday Village, near Gunnislake.
With a private hot tub set on the veranda where views across the fabulous surrounding countryside can be enjoyed, this Gunnislake cottage is ideal for a relaxing break in the stunning Tamar Valley.
The property offers upside down accommodation, with each of the three bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, along with a separate shower room set on the ground floor.
The first floor open plan living area in this Gunnislake cottage offers extensive views and a sociable space to relax in together after an exciting day exploring.
Venture out to the first floor balcony for a cool drink on a summer’s day, or head downstairs to the hot tub, the perfect luxurious addition to your Cornwall holiday.
On-site facilities, within easy reach of this Gunnislake cottage, include an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, a tennis court and gym, plus extensive grounds perfect for relaxed walks.
The Tamar Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, has many trails for cycling and walking, and the area also forms part of the fascinating Cornwall Mining World Heritage Site, a history well worth discovering.
From Gunnislake, a picturesque train journey to Plymouth can be enjoyed, with stopovers at pretty villages including Calstock, with its immense viaduct spanning the river Tamar, and riverside pub and arts centre.
Children will love the donkey sanctuary, which is within walking distance of this Gunnislake lodge, and a family trip to Morwhellam Quay, where the BBC’s Edwardian Farm was filmed, provides a day to remember.
With plenty of attractions to discover nearby, this cosy Gunnislake lodge provides an ideal base from which to explore this stunning area.
Over two floors: Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x 2’6” twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Ample off road parking adjacent to property
- Balcony with furniture and veranda with hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)