This detached, stone-built lodge-style holiday cottage sits in the peaceful grounds of Honicombe Manor Holiday Village, in a beautiful wooded setting.
The cottage offers modern accommodation with a sunny balcony overlooking open countryside, perfect for alfresco dining.
The cottage has accommodation set out in an upside-down style, with the bedrooms on the ground floor and the open plan living area on the first floor to make the most of the superb views towards Dartmoor.
It is ideal for families, plus the owner provides access to the holiday village’s on-site facilities, which include an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, a children’s playground and soft play area, a friendly bar that regularly features live music, a restaurant and free WiFi at the site reception and information desk.
There are also tennis courts and entertainment during peak season for both children and adults, or you can spend your evenings relaxing in the hot tub back at the cottage!
For an exciting day off the site, perhaps take a day trip on the Tamar Valley Railway and enjoy the beautiful scenery of this area, explore Dartmoor, the wonderful beaches, or even venture to Cornwall's south west and discover a vast selection of exciting activities there.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and doors to balcony.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Bluetooth speaker
- WiFi in site reception and bar
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with hot tub
- Balcony with furniture and views towards Dartmoor
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May-Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site pub 3 mins walk, village shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: Check-in 4pm.