This well-presented holiday apartment is in a purpose-built block of flats in the popular seaside resort of Dawlish Warren, on the English Riviera.
Neat and compact and with modern facilities, this Dawlish apartment is ideal for families wanting a convenient base near a few shops, and within walking distance of the safe, Blue Flag sandy beach.
All on the ground floor and looking out over the lawns at the front of the block, this Dawlish apartment has a small balcony which is ideal for relaxing after a day on the beach.
Within this Dawlish apartment there are two bedrooms and an open plan living area with a well-equipped small kitchen.
Children are welcome to play in designated areas within the pleasant grounds outside this Dawlish apartment, and the seaside resort of Dawlish Warren offers many attractions for families including miles of sandy beach backed by dunes and a large nature reserve, a golf course and seasonal beach entertainment.
Nearby is the fabulous Paignton Zoo, home to thousands of animals, the Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway and Brixham Harbour where you can buy the catch of the day.
Further afield the resort town of Torquay has elegant gardens and plenty of shops and nightlife.
A convenient holiday apartment within a stroll of the sandy Dawlish Warren Beach.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with doors to balcony.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Designated off road parking space for 1 car, additional spaces available on a first come, first served basis
- Private balcony with seating and use of lawns and playground in shared garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.