This delightful mid-terrace lodge is set in the grounds of the popular Honicombe Manor Holiday Resort near Gunnislake in Cornwall.
With unlimited use of excellent on-site leisure facilities and located close to the Tamar Trails Centre, where hiking, biking, canoes and a zip wire are all on offer, a stay at this beautifully-furnished lodge gives you and the family an opportunity to have a fun-filled activity holiday.
If on the other hand you would prefer a relaxing time in the stunning Tamar Valley, visiting the delights of the area such as the 16th century medieval manor house of Cotehele or the picturesque river port and village of Calstock, this villa-style lodge offers the perfect location.
Set in over 20-acres of countryside in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, from the moment you arrive you are destined to relax.
With an upside down design, the three bedrooms are all on the ground floor.
The master double bedroom benefits from Jack-and-Jill access to the bathroom and French doors which lead directly out onto the decked patio.
Upstairs leads to the spacious living area with the well-equipped kitchen, dining area and comfortable sitting area.
The adjoining first floor balcony is an ideal spot to plug in the barbecue provided and dine alfresco, or to just sit and relax taking in the views.
With so much to do both on and off the resort and so many places to visit, a stay at this beautiful lodge offers a wonderful holiday at any time of year.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Sky Movies, DVD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with furniture and BBQ
- Patio with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: First floor balcony, children to be supervised
- Note: Bar and restaurant on the resort open during main season.