This mid-terrace bungalow is set in a block of three properties, nestled in the tranquil Tamar Valley on the Honicombe Manor Holiday Village, between Callington and Gunnislake.
Set close to the border with Devon, this is the perfect base for families or friends looking to tour both counties.
The open plan living area features a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a living area, and the three bedrooms offer a comfortable night’s sleep after a busy day, and are complemented by a family bathroom with a separate cloakroom.
You’ll find plenty of facilities on-site, including both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, along with a mini gym and tennis courts for the active, and acres of grounds to roam.
Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, there are plenty of outdoor adventures to enjoy, with Bodmin Moor to the west and Dartmoor to the east, both providing endless footpaths and beauty spots.
Leave the car behind and take a scenic a train ride through beautiful Cornish countryside, along the picturesque Tamar Valley Line, to the historic city of Portsmouth, or catch a boat from Calstock, three miles away, and cruise down the river.
With a fine selection of National Trust properties close by and so much else to see and do, this is good choice for a varied holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over. Separate basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Mobile shop on-site most days, plus shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)