This charming upside down wooden lodge is set on the Honicombe Manor Resort in 20 acres of rolling countryside on the Devon-Cornwall border in the Tamar Valley close to the Dartmoor National Park.
Perfectly located for touring all of Cornwall, as well as South Devon, this cottage is in an ideal location for a family or couples who will find the lodge relaxing the moment they arrive.
Designed to make the most of the glorious views with the three bedrooms on the ground floor and the beautiful open plan living room on the first floor this lodge has an air of quality throughout.
The balcony on the first floor is the ideal spot to sit out for alfresco dining, whether breakfast or dinner at the end of the day.
The double bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite bathroom and a patio to sit out on for an early morning cuppa to plan the day ahead.
On the resort itself an indoor swimming pool complex, as well as an outdoor pool, are available together with a gym.
Situated in an Area of Natural Beauty there are lots of walking and cycling trails right from the door, taking you through the stunning local countryside.
A wide range of activities with something to suit everybody is available close by, from fun-filled activities at Siblyback Lake including sailing, windsurfing and canoeing to visiting the tranquil and serene Cotehele house.
With many market towns and villages also worth a visit, there will always be lots to do and see, making this lovely lodge an ideal base for a holiday whatever time of year.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Off road parking for one car
- Private patio and balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 20 mins walk
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only).