Perfectly located for touring both Devon and Cornwall, this spacious 'upside down' A-frame lodge is set amongst 20 acres of rolling countryside at the Honicombe Manor resort close to the Devon/Cornwall border, and close to both Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor.
As you drive down the green country lanes on the approach to Honicombe, you sense your holiday has started.
Entering the lodge you will notice that the three bedrooms and the bathroom are all on the ground floor, allowing you to make the most of the splendid views from the balcony upstairs, which is reached via the impressive living area.
Your own private hot tub awaits you downstairs on the terrace, a lovely spot to relax with the family after a day exploring this stunning area.
The Honicombe Manor resort itself offers an excellent indoor pool complex as well as an outdoor pool and terrace in the main season.
Being located in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you must take advantage of all the walking and cycling trails right on the doorstep, enabling you to experience the beautiful countryside that the Tamar Valley is renowned for.
For a day in the famous naval city of Plymouth, why not take the Tamar Valley train from nearby Calstock, crossing the river 120 feet below and passing sleepy villages along the way.
With so much to see and do a stay here offers you a relaxing holiday at all times of the year.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Terrace with hot tub
- Shared use of estate grounds
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Village shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: A laundry service can be arranged through the main reception at additional cost
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: Check-in 4pm.