Ideally located for touring both Cornwall and Devon, set in between Dartmoor National Park and Bodmin Moor, this bright and welcoming A-frame lodge is located on the Honicombe Manor resort.
Surrounded by fields, woodland and streams, you’ll feel relaxed and at home as soon as you enter the lodge.
With upside down accommodation, the property has been designed to take advantage of the views from the lovely light living area, especially with the adjoining balcony.
The luxury of a private hot tub is provided for your pleasure and is accessed through the French doors of the double bedroom for extra privacy.
Honicombe Manor has both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, as well as a fully equipped gym and tennis court, with leisure passes provided to ensure you can make the most of these excellent facilities.
With great walks and cycle trails straight from the door, there will always be something to do without having to travel very far amongst these stunning surroundings, but visits to nearby Calstock, to the magnificent medieval Cotehele House and to Morwellham Quay are a must.
For the brave, why not try tree surfing?
Just a short distance away is a complex web of ladders, rope bridges, zip wires and walkways allowing the fearless to explore the woodland from a new perspective.
With so much to do and see, your holiday can be as active or relaxed as you wish making this the perfect base at any time of year.
Note: This property is two minutes' walk from 6 Manorcombe, together they sleep 12.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 2 x ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture and hot tub
- First floor balcony with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Manor bar and restaurant on-site - opening times vary
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only).