This detached holiday cottage sits in the peaceful grounds of Honicombe Manor Holiday Village, in a beautiful setting on the edge of the village.
With a private hot tub overlooking the Cornish meadows, this cottage offers comfortable, modern accommodation for families and friends.
With bathrooms and bedrooms on both the ground and first floors, the accommodation is flexible for a variety of parties.
Guests can enjoy the use of the site’s two heated swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor, as well as tennis courts, entertainment nights during peak season, a children’s playground and a soft play area.
There is also free WiFi available at the site’ reception desk.
There are plentiful walks close by, and the nearby Tamar Valley is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The energetic can walk a couple of miles to nearby NT Cotehele, a beautiful estate by the River Tamar with woodland walks and formal gardens, and for the less energetic, take a train from Gunnislake to Plymouth, enjoying the spectacular scenery of the Tamar Valley on the way.
Take day trips to an interesting donkey sanctuary, the Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay, and Dartmoor National Park.
After all this sightseeing, return to this cottage to relax and unwind in the indulgent hot tub.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with doors to decked area with hot tub.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Bluetooth speaker
- WiFi in site reception and bar
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decked area with hot tub
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May-Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site pub 3 mins walk, village shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Guests are responsible for simple daily testing of the hot tub
- Full instructions are provided in the cottage
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: Check-in 4pm.