This charming Victorian terraced cottage lies in a quiet street in the town of Kingsbridge, within the South Hams area of South Devon.
This welcoming Kingsbridge cottage boasts period features and has been furnished in a colourful style with a nautical theme, making it a very cheerful holiday home for four people.
There is a comfortable sitting room, spacious kitchen with dining area, a bright ground floor shower room and two double bedrooms at this Kingsbridge cottage, plus outside there is a small sunny decked area, which is an ideal place to enjoy a morning coffee whilst planning your day.
From this Kingsbridge cottage, why not take a stroll along the quay, discover narrow alleyways or visit the Museum of Rural Life?
In summer you can take a river cruise from Kingsbridge to Salcombe, a popular sailing port, or you may wish to drive to Torcross with its four-mile stretch of beach.
The South Hams has stunning sandy beaches, interesting villages, and fabulous National Trust-owned stretches of coastline, which are well worth visiting.
This Kingsbridge cottage is a convenient base for exploring this hidden area of Devon.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside cottage on first come, first served basis
- Restricted to 2 hours max. 10am-4pm, Mon-Sat
- Further payable car parks available 2 mins walk
- Private enclosed decked courtyard with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.