This semi-detached holiday cottage sits in the peaceful grounds of Honicombe Manor Holiday Park, set in the Tamar Valley, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
In a beautiful wooded setting, this Honicombe Manor cottage offers spacious, traditional accommodation and is built in an upside down style to make the most of the far reaching views of open countryside from the first floor sunny balcony.
Furnished in a rustic style with pine furniture and a country style kitchen, this Honicombe Manor cottage will appeal to those seeking a spell in the countryside, yet with easy access to the Cornish coast.
Leisure facilities are available at Honicombe Park and the China Fleet Country Club, an excellent venue for a family day out just a half hour drive away.
There are plentiful walks close by, plus just a couple of miles from this Honicombe Manor cottage is the nearby National Trust property of Cotehele; a beautiful estate by the River Tamar with woodland walks and formal gardens.
For the less energetic, take a train from Gunnislake to Plymouth, enjoying the spectacular scenery of the Tamar valley as it passes over the Calstock viaduct on the way.
After all this sightseeing, you can return to this Honicombe Manor cottage to relax and unwind.
Upside down accommodation. Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin, and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Large, first floor open plan living area with country-style kitchen, dining area, sitting area with sofa bed, study space and patio doors to south-facing balcony with views over the Tamar Valley.
- Electric storage heaters and wall mounted convector heaters
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with recordable hard drive and Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas, large selection of books, guidebooks and DVDs
- All power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Free leisure pass provided for China Fleet Country Club allowing free access for a family of 2 adults and up to 4 children to swimming pool, relaxation area (sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi), badminton, tennis, squash and fitness suite, with 10% discount off restaurant prices
- Extra adults charged at £6.00 per day for swimming, £10.50 per day for other facilities including sauna and aqua-suite
- Ample off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Mobile grocery shop at park daily
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)