This detached holiday chalet is in a cul-de-sac of similar chalets, in the beautiful 30-acre wooded grounds of the peaceful Honicombe Manor holiday village, a mile from St Ann's Chapel near Gunnislake.
Furnished to a high standard, this Honicombe Manor cottage offers modern and convenient accommodation for families and friends.
With an open plan living area, and sleeping and bathroom facilities on both floors, there is plenty of space in this Honicombe Manor cottage for family gatherings.
On site, the facilities include indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, gym, table tennis and tennis courts.
There are some fabulous local walks both through the nearby Tamar Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and also on the open moorland of Dartmoor.
A couple of miles from this Honicombe Manor cottage is the beautiful estate at Cotehele (NT), with formal and woodland gardens sweeping down to the quay on the River Tamar.
Why not take a train ride to Plymouth, enjoying the spectacular scenery of the Tamar Valley on the way?
Close to your Honicombe Manor cottage is a donkey sanctuary, the Victorian mining village at Morwhellam Quay, and the UK's longest zip wire near Callington.
A convenient holiday location in Cornwall, ideal for families.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas, selection of DVDs and board games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private rear garden area with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May – Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Village shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: A laundry service can be arranged through the main reception at additional cost
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)